Roof Object Variables in Worksheet

Good Morning,

I need to change 934 roof objects in a current document, I need to change the thickness and how that thickness will be applied. First thing that comes to mind is worksheets. So I created a database of the roof objects but I dont know how to return the variables to change them. Any ideas what the criteria is?

Thank-You

Unfortunately a Roofs and Roof Faces are not Plug-in objects (PIOs), so you get nothing back.

I don't think you will be able to do this with a worksheet.

It can be done with Vectorscript. If your need is simple enough, I can probably put something together in the next day or so. If all or many need to have different attributes, I probably don't have time to do a good script.

You may also be able to do it with Custom Modification. If you click the button at the top right with three dots, you will be able to then use the arrow buttons to step through all the roofs and change the thickness of each one. I don't see a way to change the thickness of all the roofs at the same time.