VW 2010 SP2 update

Ozzie

I ran the download last night. All went smoothly & VW seemed faster.

BUT -

I ran a Export > Batch PDF > Update Out of Date Viewports. It doesn't work - rather than a set of beautifully rendered drawings I'm faced with a set of wireframes with one out-of-date rendered sheet.

I read that one of the known bugs is that "Reset all plug-in objects that require a reset prior to exporting" doesn't work with Export Batch Pdf - but viewports which don't update is a new and crippling bug.

BUT -

I ran a Export > Batch PDF > Update Out of Date Viewports. It doesn't work - rather than a set of beautifully rendered drawings I'm faced with a set of wireframes with one out-of-date rendered sheet.

I read that one of the known bugs is that "Reset all plug-in objects that require a reset prior to exporting" doesn't work with Export Batch Pdf - but viewports which don't update is a new and crippling bug.

I updated last night too. "Update Out of Date Viewports" works fine for me when exporting to PDF. Behavior is slightly different than previous versions of VW, VPs are updated first, then you are prompted for a file name. Seems slightly backwards to me but I guess it's OK.

BUT -

I updated last night too. "Update Out of Date Viewports" works fine for me when exporting to PDF. Behavior is slightly different than previous versions of VW, VPs are updated first, then you are prompted for a file name. Seems slightly backwards to me but I guess it's OK.

I Take it back. I just did a batch PDF export and it DID NOT update viewports.

No idea why it did earlier today and now it doesn't.

Pain in the behind.