8.5.2 Problem

I have a file that I have been working on for quite some time with no problem. I opened it today and suddenly when I try to select a door in a wall it disappears. I can not seem to select any of the door or window tools. I opened a new file and it does not have this problem, and when I paste from the broken file into a new it works fine. I have a lot of layers and time invested and do not want to have to manually transfer all my layers over. HELP

First, make sure that all of your layers and classes are set to visible, and your layer options are set to show/snap/modify.

It may be that there is a redraw problem and that they should be hidden at your current settings. When you click on one it could be refreshing and hiding itself.

If this does not solve the problem you can email the file to tech@nemetschek.net and a technician here will attempt to determine the problem.

Matthew Giampapa

Technical Support

quote:

Originally posted by wnbrandt:

I have a file that I have been working on for quite some time with no problem. I opened it today and suddenly when I try to select a door in a wall it disappears. I can not seem to select any of the door or window tools. I opened a new file and it does not have this problem, and when I paste from the broken file into a new it works fine. I have a lot of layers and time invested and do not want to have to manually transfer all my layers over. HELP