VW license

I need another 8.5.2 license. VW will only sell VW 9. There must be other people out there with the same need. I certainly support the need to improve 8.5.2 drafting abilities (All I ever wanted was a CAD program that could do every thing I was taught in high school wood shop) but VW 9 "improvements" are focused mainly on non-drafting issues i.e. 3-D, construction management. What am I supposed to do now?

If for technical reasons VectorWorks 9 will not run on your system, we may be able to do something. Sales has made exceptions in the past in cases like this however we may not be able to provide technical support for version 8 after 18 months since the release of version 9.

Please write our sales manager Mike Pacylowski at mikep@nemetschek.net and explain your situation. He may be able to accommodate your request.

Matthew Giampapa

Technical Support

quote:

Originally posted by greenmeadow@mac.com:

I need another 8.5.2 license. VW will only sell VW 9. There must be other people out there with the same need. I certainly support the need to improve 8.5.2 drafting abilities (All I ever wanted was a CAD program that could do every thing I was taught in high school wood shop) but VW 9 "improvements" are focused mainly on non-drafting issues i.e. 3-D, construction management. What am I supposed to do now?