Sign in to follow this  
nrenicker

Locked plant symbols

There are plants on my landscape design that are not editable in any layer. I can't select them at all to move, delete, etc. They are symbols that I created.

Your version of Vectorworks is needed to help answer. Please create a signature with your version of VW. Including your computer specs with OS will also help in some situations.

By the way, the symbols are 'snappable' when "Show/Snap/Modify Others" is active; but they cannot be selected or modified.

Force select doesn't seem to budge it a bit. When I double-click the object, a red message appears in the bottom right hand corner: "The selected object has no edit behavior."

It appears to be ocurring when I create a new plant symbol (via taskbar > landmark > create new plant). After I create the plant, the symbol is not editable - I have to 'undo' several times to erase it.