Sign in to follow this  
bonus

delete row in worksheet

When I try to delete rows in a worksheet, all rows are deleted regardless how many rows are selected.

What am I missing?

If you are trying to delete a row that's associated with a database, then yes, that's expected behavior - those rows can be identified by this format 2.1 or 5.14 or sim. If the row has a "whole number" as the row ID, you should be able to just right click on the row and say"Delete"

Right, that's what I realized so far.

I have a list of all symbols in the file and want to select just a few of them to be shown in the worksheet. I can't figure out how....

I tried to copy/paste to new inserted rows, but functonality was lost.

Edited by bonus

Use the Criteria Force, bonus, use the Criteria Force!

Arbitrary lists of ?just a few good symbols? are theoretically impossible, but with some effort sort of doable in practise. A valid criterion might be layer, class, visibility or selection status. Or my fav, LOCation! (Eg. loose furniture in a room.)

ideally, you need a criteria to select the symbols you want to report. so, if you assign the symbols to a class or layer, or you can select the symbols and use the their selection state as a criteria.

See what you mean....lazy me tried a way around that.

Will have to give it some effort.

Thanks!