flipping a plan

I seem to run into this every time I upgrade....always run into numerous problems cause sometimes I think change is dome for the sake of change and not improvements. Anyway, my problem is I do consruction drawings, need to flip an entire completed set of plans (reversed). Now vw12 (old one I was using), you just select all and flip, it was done and all I needed to do was go in and clean up a couple places where the reversed dims may be written over by text. In vw2010 seems that the constraints on dims are very particular and will not let me flip the dimensions. So far my workarounds are to find each line drawn that has a constraint and remove it (tedious) or copy the plan layer and paste but this removes the dim lines that were constrained when the drawing gets flipped. I don't really use the constrained lines feature as I've had more problems with it. It was so simple before.

• 10 months later...

I just posted the same problem yesterday.

Have you resolved your problems? I would have discovered this issue earlier, but I've been on hiatus since the housing bust. Previously, while still on VW 12.5.3, I was in heavy production, flipping plans and tweaking features. I'm distressed that hundreds of plans may essentially have to be scrapped or painfully re-worked, should the need arise.