Label fields stuck together!!!

searching

I have a glitch, which happened to me once before. The color and channel fields stick together if you try to move them.

Actually, the color can't be moved (and the handle doesn't show)but if you move the color, the channel also moves and lands right on top of it.

The purpose and unit # fields can be moved without a problem.

It doesn't help to delete and reenter, or to move them in label legend manager.

Has anyone else found this glitch, and what did you do?

It's not the 2D single object interactive scaling mode, which is selected.

Edited by searching
  • 2 weeks later...

hi searching;

sounds like you've got too many things too close to one another. if you have changed data fields in the label legend manager, have you then exited the edit label legend window, deselected all objects (click somewhere in a blank part of the drawing), and then invoked the "refresh instruments" command?

if that has no effect, if you wish, email the file to me offlist and i'll take a whack at it. mrtemplate@earthlink.net

also, when you get a moment, edit your profile; at the bottom of the list of information, you can include information about your setup in your signature: vw version, machine, speed, Ram, etc. this helps everyone to understand which version you're working in and more quickly assess the environment that you're working within.

hth,

shelley