Renderworks

alfresco

I would like to render a presentation sheet, illustrating a hardscape layout. I recently purchased the Renderworks module.

I have constructed a site model with residence and hardscape layout which includes a multi level patio, exterior fireplace etc. I have been unable to texture the landscape. When I constructed the roof for the residence I get a shell but appears to be transparent and have not been able to apply a shingle texture.

I have imported textures into the working file in the resource browser, but have been unable to apply them? I know that this should be basic stuff but?

How do I apply a textured ground cover to the site model depicting lawn or softscape textures?

Roof, siding or brick textures for the residence?

Thanks,

Is the roof a roof object: does the roof have a fill in the Attributes Palette?

Is the roof a roof face? : does the roof face have a fill in the Attributes Palette And does if you double click on it does it's source polygon have a fill?

Also - be sure in the Object Info palette the Part>Top has the correct texture attached either directly or by setting the class texture in the Organization window.