fix the Galleries

Tom G.

Question

For some time now--years, really--the Galleries have suffered from what I think is a lack of manpower to help Webmaster Randy.

As a result the Galleries are currently no longer accepting submissions which means models built or rendered in v2010 cannot be seen by potential purchasers. With HDRI getting a rework--that is to say made easier to find--more realistic models should be seen but won't. (I got way into it and went back and re-rendered my last two v2009 projects which improved them no end.)

Since the real goal of the Galleries is to sell copies of Vwks, the weaker content should be moved to a second tier of folders. (I understand quality of content is one of their issues.) Another way of saying this is that all content submitted should be accepted and displayed except that certain models which best suite the PR needs of NNA should be given a display priority.

Two sets of folders would seem to solve the problem. Now if Randy can only be given help to maximize this sales tool.

2 answers to this question