Glitch with viewports , angular dimensions, and printing

MWA

So my current project's file contains 6 sheet layers of drawings, and 3 or so design layers.

The viewports on each sheet layer draw from one or all of the design layers, as well as some or all of the same classes.

I batch printed the sheet layers. All text on sheet 3 did not appear. All text- within a viewport or not.

I did an initial double check of making sure my classes, colors, layers, and line weights were visible.

I rebooted the computer and printer. Upon reprint the same result.

Exporting the sheet layer to a PDF yielded the same result.

I re dimensioned, re viewported, re drew, re sheet layered the plate in question, and kept getting the same result upon printing.

I removed all of the dimensions from one of the viewports. Suddenly the text showed in the print.

I added back the two linear dimensions in the viewport. Still had text.

I added back an angular dimension I had. Now upon printing the text was gone again. And vica versa- if I removed the angular dimension, I got my text back.

The mysterious thing about this is that other sheet layers...using viewports, with the same classes from the same design layer...printed fine. At this moment I realize that they did NOT contain an angular dimension.

Has anyone else encountered this? using VW 2009 Student Edition

Edited by MWA