VW 09 and Snow leopard?

Hi Bill, Haha, that'a a good question. I actually find it fine for most things, and great for browsing the web (the touch scrolling is nice) but horrible for drafting. Every time I use it with VW's it seems way too sensitive and ends up zooming seemingly all on its own, and I cannot figure out how to stop it. So my short term solution is to use a good old mighty mouse (plugged in) for drafting and the new magic mouse for most other stuff. I have them both sitting on my desk. I am hoping that I will get used to the new one and be able to use it with VW's someday soon. I have also thought that perhaps there is a setting I have missed, or that the thing is just not dialed in enough yet and perhaps future software updates will help...

Every time I use it with VW's it seems way too sensitive and ends up zooming seemingly all on its own, and I cannot figure out how to stop it.

Until we have a way to disable/configure MM functions on a per-application basis, I would suggest disabling single finger scrolling using BetterTouchTool. You may also add an additional swipe gesture/hotkey to enable/disable this on-the-fly if memory serves.

I used VW2009-SP5 on my new Snow Leopard endowed iMac for several hours yesterday without incident.

Upgrade to SP5 went off without a hitch.

Spent several hours making final revisions to a set of CDs, including some 3d work, and I didn't have a single problem.

Not exactly an exhaustive test but certainly a good start.