Key Note Behavior

RGyori

I have been working with Keynotes lately and have come across a graphic behavior that I don't know how to deal with.

First, I am placing a series of keynotes on a detail sheet. The details are SLVP's in a variety of scales with the keynotes, misc. notes and dimensions placed as annotations. The problem is that the key note bubble sizes vary according to the scale of the view ports when I want them to be the same size, regardless of scale. Furthermore the bubbles attached to the Keynote legend are of yet another, much too small size.

Placing the Keynotes directly on the sheet layer "on top" of the respective detail viewports doesn't work since the bubbles appear wildly oversized.

Am I missing something here that I should otherwise be doing? Thanks in advance for any help.

why not place the notes inside the annotation part of the viewport

I do. And as long as all the viewports on the given sheet layer are the same scale there is no problem. However, when the same set of keynotes are being applied to a series of viewports with differing scales the bubbles vary in size from viewport to viewport. Perhaps I am being a bit fussy but graphic clarity is a virtue at which VW normally excels.

I just think the bubble selections should be the same (pre-selected?) size regardless of viewport scale, just as the keynote number/text portions remain unchanged.

Yep, placing the keynotes in the annotation doesn't work reliably for me.

I don't know if NNA has fixed the incredible expanding keynote legend yet, but I do know that the new 2010 keynote feature video shows all the keynotes going directly onto the sheet layer.

Which kind of makes me doubt that it's been fixed.