VW 2010 Stairs

I just want a stair that looks like a stair in plan & section from GRAPHIC STANDARDS. Can either the new Tool, or the (fixed) Old PIO give me that?

- If the answer is yes, great! I will learn to use either one.

- If no, thanks I will keep working around the flaws.

I know stairs can be complex, so we have to be always checking when a drawing makes revisions to stairs. One approach we use is to have a 2D/3D stair reside in the GRID layer, & turn classes on and off so one symbol can be seen on several Sheets, 2-D for plans; 3-D to cut sections. The Pain is each stair is drawn three times, First-PIO is edited, Second 2-D image is edited, Third section is edited. If you can give me something that looks like a professional who draws for a living makes it, & cuts out one or more steps, great! No? Don't blow me no smoke.

Does the New Tool make a standard Steel Conc. pan stair?

I know it will be easy-thats not the point. Working in large projects, one should be able to edit one(1) stair one(1) time. One has no time to remember how many other things one(1) stair affects.

The point you missed is that stairs in high rise projects are not always the same on each floor, therefore one must have the ability to design the stair to each floor independently of the others.

Good to see that NOTHING has changed other than new puzzles to solve.

Given all the hype, I could be forgiven into thinking that some basic stuff had been fixed. You know, stuff that has NEVER WORKED.

Why don't you just make something that works in 2-D & give me 3-D hints. Then I can do all the work; and it will be correct & I know I have do the work rather than relying on a memory hog programme that one still has to tweek.

Sorry, but I am so done with all the hype that comes with each release, a programme that only makes more work & never solves some of the BASIC flaws in that programme.

Call me when you have something that is better than VW8!