Carrying title block information across several sheet layers

I work as a resident in a venue, and would like to have to enter the plan data (production name, designer, etc) to appear on plans only once - is there a way?

At the moment, I have title blocks set up on each of the standard plans (an overall one, and several others for rigging specific areas) and I have to fill it in on each sheet individually.

As far as I can tell I can't insert it on a Design Layer and viewport it without it losing the ability to enter the information in a form - is that correct, or is there a more cunning way?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is this a title block you created? Have you created a custom title block? If not here is a tutorial:

http://kbase.vectorworks.net/questions/457/Create+a+Custom+Title+Block+and+Configure+it+to+Interact+with+the+Object+Info+Palette

The answer may depend on what version of VW you are using. Please create a signature with your version of Vectorworks and computer specs including OS. Click on the My Stuff link at the top, Edit Profile.

• 1 month later...

This time I make an exception to my standing rules & procedures and give free advice to NNA:

My title block object utilises a document-wide record (project data), which holds, among other things, the title block information that in 95% of cases (i) is shared and (ii) covers the required shared information. (The 5% can be attributed to strange projects and even stranger workflows.)

If NNA does not have a similar facility, too bad. Maybe they should get an Architect on staff?