Changing "Y" coordinate of PIO in a Worksheet

Hello All!

I'm fairly new to all of this so please forgive me if this is a basic question or if I may need further elucidation down the road.

I have created a PIO. I am using many of these in a "vertical" list. I have created an Editable Worksheet to change/edit the data. I am curious if I can list the "Y" coordinate in the worksheet and actually enter a change in the worksheet that will move the item accordingly on the drawing.

NOTE: What I read in the manual in the section of Plug-In parameter types (on pg. 101) leads me to believe this is possible. I thought I would do a quick check with the community to see if: (1) this is indeed possible, (2) there are any hidden pitfalls to avoid, and (3) to see if there are any preferred or suggested methods of accomplishing this.

Thanks!

Scott

The standard worksheet functions (like YCenter and TopBound) are not attached to a record and therefore are not editable in the worksheet.

I don't have time to work it out right now, but you should be able to create a field in the PIO record (so it will be editable in the worksheet) and then have the PIO move itself to that point.

It definitely should be doable.