Plexiglas

I've been trying to render an object as Plexiglas with limited luck. I want it to appear as a virtually clear piece of Plexiglas with a very slight tint of blue. I've been using the a glass, simple shader set to no Specular, maximum Transmission, no Mirror, 0 Roughness, and no Refraction. It is the best I can get, but not as translucent as I'd like. Any suggestions please?

Grant,

I tried turning off the reflections in the renderer too. Problem there is that other objects in my scene need that on. I also messed with the shader vs. render reflections, that's something I need to keep in mind in the future. I think I have my rendering of my drawing as good as it's going to get for now. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to render plexiglass/acrylic/lucite all the time... I usually use the Glass Accurate setting in the Reflectivity menu when I create a new Texture. To make it more like acrylic, I will reduce the Refraction slightly, increase the Roughness slightly, but to reduce reflections I would take the Mirror all the way down to zero, and perhaps reduce the Specular highlights as well.