Is it possible to display window & door IDs in elevations?

Doesn't explain the "why" of it. Probably money as stated.

You'll just have to take advantage of the next time you are out of the country and purchase Windoor then?

Hopefully that advantage will come sooner than later.

Hey if you need a US address, I'll loan you one.

Edited by bc
PO boxes are cheap! and that is really ridiculous. Is the us version cheeper or drastically different in any way?

To be fair, Ozcad's Australian version contains a number of nice enhancements, including Windoor and the Handrail tool.

But I think that these enhancements address VW's deficiencies - eg. why can't we create a round post or a custom profile for a post within the handrail tool?

As some of you would know, I trained on Revit but bought VW because of cost and has a native mac version.

The cost of VW here is comparable to Revit (at least at the time of my purchase). I would have bought Revit if I didn't buy VW substantially cheaper OS. And, to be fair, the exchange rate did make a difference in this as well. But I did attempt to make a deal with OCad before going OS.

Yes, I could setup a PO box, shipping address etc. but to be honest I couldn't really be bothered with it. Unless VW 2013 has some real substance to offer, then I'm jumping ship.

Ozcad, I would appreciate a response from you - why can everyone else with a US version of VW buy Windoor but I can't? It just doesn't add up.

What should happen is VW buys Windoor out and includes it in their base product.

Edited by Kizza
Doesn't explain the "why" of it. Probably money as stated.

What I gather WinDoor is included in the VWs package in Australia including other plug-ins developed by Ozcad (eg the heliodon tool that now is part of the native package) this probably means Ozcad charge more than the native package and this in its turn probably means the US version (including a separate WinDoor purchase) is cheaper than the Aussie package........

I suggest you just order via the US or talk to Ozcad directly, they are generally very helpful!