Space tool problem with font (Prov architect ndp)

I am looking for some help with the Space tool. Recently we purchase a new architecture looking font (Prov architect ndp ) that we would like to now use in our standards of fonts. When I have the font applied to the space tool and then go to export my drawings to PDF the text where the (Prov architect ndp ) font is applied doesn?t show up at all. It show up perfectly fine on screen and I tried exporting to Jpeg and it is fine there as well. If I take the space objects away all the text shows up fine in PDF. Has anyone run into this problem at all? Or possibly have a solution other than just using another font?

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan,

This sounds like a PDF export bug related directly to the font and the type of font it may be. We've had bugs like this previously. Not all fonts are created equal, or well. Sometimes the features of a font are not compatible with Adobe's PDF. In some cases, the same string of text will appear garbled with one font, but fine with another, or disappear altogether, when exported or printed. I can't say I'm familiar with "Prov Architect NDP". I found it on the web, but have never used it before.

Please choose "Bug Submit" from the VW Community Links menu to the right and file a Bug Report.

You'll be contacted to send along a file. Sending a copy of the offending font will definitely help.