Problems with editing a Roof dormer

I seem to be having problems with the Edit Roof Element. I can adjust the slope/degree of the roof dormers except in the box dormer.

I have reinstalled VWD 2009 and done the update again to SP4 but it still wont wont allow me to change the deg.

Pic 1: I have enclosed some screen shots of what happens when you access the Edit Roof Element - Shed. As you can see the box has a blue outline and you can alter the number.

Pic 2: You can see when I highlight the box Height number not all of it is highlighted and it feels a bit buggy but you can still alter the number.

When I try to alter the Slope deg the box wont highlight and I cant change the deg number?

Pic 3: shows I can alter the slope of a Gable dormer and this goes for the rest of the dormers.

Has anybody got idea of what's going on, is this a bug?

Edited by Carl Newton
Guest Wes Gardner

Try this - start with one of the fields above the Slope field and TAB down to the slope field - you should then be able to change the value in that field.

Guest Wes Gardner

Hi Carl,

Frustrating....here are a couple of screen shots from my Mac based 2009.

The first shot is just as you said, you CANNOT directly enter data into the slope field, BUT if you TAB down from a field above, you can (see Second pic)

Let us know what you find out. You can always email me a test file and I'll take a look and/or pass it along to the tech team.

My e-mail - wgardner@vectorworks.net

Wes