Import Sketchup

michaelk - thanks for that

We have two VWs licences - one on my machine which is 64 bit as below and the other - Phils is 32 bit - both versions of VW are identical

I just imported it into VW on Phils computer too

Wonder if it is because mine is 64 bit

Or could there be another reason

Darrell

Sorry to lift this post up but I am still looking for a response from Vista 64 bit users

Also today we tested another problem

Normally from within a drawing you can select several Symbols and Export them to a Library file or another file

On my system only one at a time goes

From the Resource Browser no worries export as many as you like in one hit but not from the drawing itself

Any other Vista 64 bit users experiencing this?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem with Sketchup imports, doesn't matter if it's SKP 6 or 7, the machine just pinwheels. If I try to export to DWG and then import to VW I get a totally unusable wireframe version. Of course, I've never had much luck going from SKP to VW on either of my Macs.

Sorry to lift this post up but I am still looking for a response from Vista 64 bit users

Also today we tested another problem

Normally from within a drawing you can select several Symbols and Export them to a Library file or another file

On my system only one at a time goes

From the Resource Browser no worries export as many as you like in one hit but not from the drawing itself

Any other Vista 64 bit users experiencing this?

No problem with importing SU files into VW on Vista 64bit.

clothesline