Installation / First use

I've successfully installed VWA 9.0 on an iMacSE 600 Mhz running OS 9.1, but the programme will only run in demo mode!

The software did not ask for the serial number on first use so I have installed it using the 'session' dialogue box.

I have also shut down and restarted the computer but the software will still only run in demo mode.

HELP!

Regards,

John Kellett

quote:

I've successfully installed VWA 9.0 on an iMacSE 600 Mhz running OS 9.1, but the programme will only run in demo mode!

The software did not ask for the serial number on first use so I have installed it using the 'session' dialogue box.

I have also shut down and restarted the computer but the software will still only run in demo mode.

HELP!

Did you happen to receive two disks? If so the problem may be that you have not installed the Architect CD after you had clicked yes when prompted if you were going to install Architect after your initial installation of Vectorworks. If you were only sent one CD for Vectorworks/Architect it is possible you had received a demo version by accident. I would suggest you contact Customer service @ 410.290.5114 or email sales@nemetschek.net.

Mike S.

NNA

Thanks Mike for your reply. I think I've dicovered the solution.

The UK distributor here in the UK believes that the problem is a duff 'dongle' as they had received a batch of faulty ones. Here's hoping.......

On another note I understood that VWA 9.0 is only one CD as it is no longer an 'add-on'. The single CD is labelled 'Vectorworks Architect' and appears to feature, when loaded, the 'Architect' elements!

regards,

John K