SP4 Problems

I've noticed two issues since updating to SP4. Neither of these very basic things were happening before I updated. I've trashed my Prefs. This is repeatable. Check out the attached file "wrongtacle.vwx".

1. When duplicating any polyline or polygon, and then rotating it, the duplicate retains the width and height settings for the original, rather than showing the correct dimensions. For example, If I had a 2" wide x 3" high rectangle, and then I duplicate that and rotate it 90 degrees, the OIP shows a rectangle with the same 2w x 3h dimensions, rather than the correct 3w x 2h dimensions of the rotated duplicate.

And, if I change the width numeral in the OIP, the height of the rectangle changes.

2. When re-naming (or creating new and then renaming) sheet layers, the layer list does not reflect the new name. I actually need to quit the program and re-open the file for the name to properly show up in the layer list.

Anyone?

Thanks,