Plant list misbehaving

Hi

If I use the plan list from the resource browser all works well until a random moment when new plant symbols do not show up on the list. I think it is isolated to the "Plant list" as the "simple plant list" will show all the plant symbols present. Has any one had trouble with this, and is there a fix ? I like the new plant list available on VW 2009 as it splits the plants into different categories, Trees, shrubs, perennials, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated, I thought sp4 might address this but it has not, at least on my machine.

If you want to post it here click on the Switch to Full Reply Screen link at the bottom of the Quick Reply window and then the File Manager link.

To send it directly to Jonathan, click on his forum name archoncad, then View Profile for his email address. You can't compress the file to post here, but if you email it you should compress it.

I had a look at Jamie's file and I found the problem. the worksheet is designed to find objects that have a record with particular values attached. some of jamies plants had the different values in the "Category" field, so they were either not being counted, or they were counting in the wrong place. I help Jamie out online to see the problem and solve it.

Worksheets are really powerful, but if you don't know how they work, they are a complete mystery. I'm running free online training in two weeks' time to show you how to understand and get started with worksheets. There are limited places for this, so if you want to be included, you will have to email me now.

If you are a subscriber to my short sharp training, then we will be looking at more advanced worksheets in the same week, but you will get movies and a manual to go with it.

• 2 months later...