The Number Of Vectorworks Users

I know of only two or three in my home town. But that doesn't bother me, because drawing and modeling are more about personal development in one's skills, and then sharing the product of one's skills with the public. The antithesis to this is to have a socially networked local group sharing the latest news about bugs and crashes in the latest software release. Fortunately, Vw has better quality control in its products, so the user can work freely, and rely less on support groups over buggy software. I guess that's my positive spin over not having lots of Vw users around :grin:

Edited by Bob-H

for those that live in an area where there are few users, I offer free monthly online training, but you have to be quick, as there are only 14 places. check out the calendar here: http://ical.me.com/jpickup1/User%20Group

each month you can learn something about Vectorworks to improve your skills, increase your productivity and have more fun with Vectorworks.

if you want to join others for online training sessions that are longer, you need to subscribe, you will get a more time on line, and you will get a manual that covers the training topic as well.