VW Designer 2009 Stops Workin in a Network

diego.ruiz

Question

We have a Lab, with 20 iMac 24inch 2.93Ghz, 4GB RAM and 640GB HD, all with Leopard.

We have some problems while working with VW Designer 2009. What happens is that while working with all the computers suddenly the server machine stops VW and all of the computers stop working as well.

The light in the dongle is on all the time, I don?t know much about networks but all of the subnets mask are the same, I heard that it was not recommend to run VW in the server machine, Is that true??

Is the dongle not working fine?, Should I not run VW in the server machine???

What can I do?? I really need help with this.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Hey!!!!

Well I solved the issue for a while, I changed all of the I.P?s of the machines. All manual I.P, it worked fine for like 2 months but today it stopped working.

The red light in the dongle is on but for some reason the client machines don?t launch VW, the display a message ?Network Dongle Protection Error: No recognizable network dongle is connected to the network dongle server (HASP License Manager). VectorWorks will now quit.?

I verify all of the subnets mask, they are all the same, the i.p are manual and I did another sever but the same thing...

HELP!!!!!