VW 2009 Display will not refresh.

I have been having a problem with VW 2009 where the program will not refresh (the drawing will go completely black or the lines and text become very irratic and disjointed)the only solution I had found is to zoom in and zoom out to get it to refresh the display. I have found that the problem has become more and more common and harder and harder to resolve to the point where today after using VW all day yesterday and a good part of today the drawing just flickers at me constantly and you are not able to use the program at all. I have tried shutting down VW and the computer itself and neither of these things seem to work. My files are not big as they are all 2D an I have done a check on my computer memory and CPU load and I am using almost nothing but VW is going nuts. I do not have any problems with any other programs, even graphic intensive ones. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do.

Thanks very much for your help.

Yes I do, as well as anti-aliasing.

I turned both of those off to see it that made any difference. Didn't do anything for the issue.

Did turn my computer off all last night and turned it on again this morning, drawings appear to be OK now. Very weird.

Any suggestions?