VWD Crashes and files that wont upload to the Post?

OK I'm Not having a good day as I have been trying to copy a 3d boathouse "44.5MB file size" that I created and drop it into a 3d site model on it's own layer @ 241.8MB file size, but VW Keeps crashing and quitting and wont import the 3d model. I must confess I did suckseed once but not all the textures on the boathouse was imported so I deleted the model and have had no success ever since?????

PS. Ref a previous post I deleted & uploaded 4 times the screen shots of the rendering problems I'v also been having but they wont download from the post? I have checked the .jpg's and they are OK and the total comes to 608KB?

What's Going On!!!! Problems, Problems, Problems

Hi CipseDesign

Yes, I tried copy/past and it will now transfer in part but textures have been removed or replaced with others and some symbols become invisible even though others in the same layer/class are showing. As for using paste/in-place it still quits.

Another problem I have just noticed is the roof/obj has roof-lights on both sides of the apex in the middle of the roof face, the ones on the right show and are fine but the ones on the left are invisible and will only show in line/3d. I also noticed they don't seem to have the vertical cut into the roof as the others whilst viewd in line/3d?

I have also deleted them and tried to insert a new roof-light symbol, but as before it will only appear in line/3d.

Its very strange as the Boathouse model I import from is perfect both in 2d and 3d?