Problem with textures and rendering in Renderworks

I seem to be having problems with applying textures & rendering?

1: I have tried applying a texture by Class in the edit classes box and through the Info Pallet selecting class or a texture. I have even dragged a texture onto the extrude but no luck. All the extrudes seem to have a solid fill colour, as well as the class but it still wont except the texture?

2: I have applied a texture to the walls and checked the auto align in the render tab of the wall object and the texture will rap around the walls, doors and windows, fantastic. It looks fine rendered in Open-GL but when rendered in Final quality Renderworks the wall around the windows look streaky again?

Any ideas

MacBook Pro 17"

VWD 2009 Renderworks

1: I have tried applying a texture by Class in the edit classes box and through the Info Pallet selecting class or a texture. I have even dragged a texture onto the extrude but no luck. All the extrudes seem to have a solid fill colour, as well as the class but it still wont except the texture?

Double click the extrude and check that the original polygon or shape has a solid fill.

2: I have applied a texture to the walls and checked the auto align in the render tab of the wall object and the texture will rap around the walls, doors and windows, fantastic. It looks fine rendered in Open-GL but when rendered in Final quality Renderworks the wall around the windows look streaky again?

....don't know about that one, but have a look at the different ways of mapping the texture. Select the wall, OIP>render>mapping