Vectorworks Structural

Quick Draw McGraw

Question

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Agreed! I would prefer to have a (slightly) outdated but stable App than a buggy state of the art one! And as i've said before, with low development resources perhaps the way to go is to put the money in developing stability and 'steal' all the good ideas from other Apps and implement them a year later in VW.

Patrick, i've been pointing out the fact that the "new paint job" and "go faster racing stripes" and the "flash 20" rims" are worth sweet fanny adams if the engine lacks compression and the chassis twists & flexes in the corners, for what seems like a lifetime.

Just glad to see someone else can see it. :)

LOL... I am glad to hear that... Sad to say many continue to ask, as Huckleberry Finn clones, "Please, Sir, I Want Some Moore..." As far as I see it more only makes sense when the simple yet "required" things work.

As far as resources go, if VW is made to work as everyone expects, the resources would be there because at the price no one would miss the chance to use it. Even if it did cost a little more for the full module/package . . . . .

Hmmmnnn..... for some reason that actually makes sense. LOL

Yes, I too wouldn't mind spending a few extra bucks for the fancy hybrid if it gives me the core requirements along with a few bells. It is the lack of "efficient" required tools that continue to be the real pain in the ask-me-a-question.

Let's see if this helps...

efficient

adjective

(esp. of a system or machine) achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense

"Please, Sir, I Want..." (it to work properly first.. then give me) "Some Moore..."

Agreed! I would prefer to have a (slightly) outdated but stable App than a buggy state of the art one! And as i've said before, with low development resources perhaps the way to go is to put the money in developing stability and 'steal' all the good ideas from other Apps and implement them a year later in VW.

Ahhhh!!!! Now there is an idea!!! I think it is too revolutionary though... LOL We are after all within a Wish Listing Forum.

:grin: