Keyboard Shortcuts to Linetypes Unresponsive

C W

So I have custom linetypes on my program and if I click with my cursor through them, they all work fine. However, no matter what keyboard shortcuts I apply to them, they don't work. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

So you have scripts that set your line types and they work fine from a script palette?

How are you trying to link the shortcuts to them.

The only way I know to do so would be to open the scripts up, copy all of the script and then to into the Vectorscript Plug-in Editor (tools menu:scripts), create a new Plug-In Command.

Next edit your workspace to add the scripts to the workspace and then attache a shortcut in the workspace editor.

Is that what you are doing?

Yeah Pat. I think I may have mentioned this to you several months ago, but I've just been working around the problem. I have the scripts from TGA brought into my Mac and they're now in my tool bar and I can click on all of them and they work. I figured though, to change the shortcuts now all I have to do is go to the workspace editor... and you're say this is incorrect? That first the scripts themselves need to be edited?

Edited by C W

I think you are trying to assign shortcuts that are hard coded to other things.

Command 1 and Command 2 are hard coded to be zoom in and zoom out, so even though you can assign them, they won't work.

How about using command-option for all of the commands. On my keyboard, I can easily hit both with either thumb (either side of the keyboard).

Either that or rethink how you think of the shortcuts and instaed of 1-6 and the alphabets, put them all in a line somewhere even if the shortcut makes less sense, the physical layout could make up for it.