Object info in notes

I haven't really started working with schedules/worksheets much, so this might be an ignorant question... Actually, I don't really even know what question to ask.

I would like to link object data into a note or callout. For example, I would like to have callouts on my stairs section, showing the rise/run and tread number of the different flights in my drawing. I can't figure out how to get that. Do I create a worksheet, and then enter them with formulas? Obviously I could just hard-code it, this is something of a learning exercise.

Keith

You can stick a worksheet on drawing ... anywhere .. just make sure that it points to the exact ObjectInstance(s) you desire to quantify. Then use standard Record>Field & Function calls to publish the data. Symbols work well for the reason that they are exclusive and easily referenced by NameString within a worksheet database.

There is no easy way to do what you are asking.

It MAY be possible to write a vectorscript to do this, but making sure you got the correct stair with the correct callout or note would be the challenge.

There is currently no functionality to extract data from a worksheet or a record and include it in a text block (which is what a callout is) except for manually.