wall replacement alignment

I was just goofing around in response to another post, and created a long straight wall consisting of several colinear wall sections. Then I tried to "replace" the central wall section with a different wall style (which was also a different width).

No matter what alignment I chose, it aligned the new wall section by center. I COULD NOT get it to align it to one or the other sides. I tried left/right options, with different elements in the lists chosen, I even rebooted...

Oops: here's another clue. I just recreated the problem, and I think it only occurs if I replace a center section of wall, with a wall of different width, not anything on the end... Looks like a bug....

Keith

I ran into the exact same situation the other day but after messing with it for a few minutes it worked as expected. I am not sure what I did. I had a 3 component wall and I needed to cut the interior stud out in 3 places so I made a different wall type without the interior stud. One of them would only insert on center but the others worked fine.

I think I may have used the remove wall breaks tool on part of it but I am not sure.