Irrigation Module

Thom

I believe what Thom is asking for (and sorry if I'm wrong) but other than "It's on our list" is it going to be developed next year the year after that or is it a twenty year wait. And for the record what is the "List" of future developments as paying customers we would just like to know what's in store. Its nice to know what the horse your backing is actually doing. I'm not asking for release secrets but my dream list of projects has many things I would like to do but are probably not ever going to get done and I can say they are on the list but people are not clearing there schedule to get ready for it.

I would also like a VW response, but other comments would be welcome!

Sorry to jump on your thread Thom.

A few years back, Matt at Panzer (if I remember right) was going to an irrigation module add-on. Then VW decided they were going to make it a part of their program. Now that has went away, maybe if VW would state that they will not be doing an irrigation module for xxxx years, someone would develop the package for us.

I do know of a few firms that will not consider VWL until there is a valid irrigation package.

We have also been contacted by at least 3 other firms locally that are considering a move to VW but have some hesitations on the irrigation side among other issues. As a supporter of VW I always up-sell VW but will not pretend that there is a viable solution for irrigation. If a module is produced or is being worked on by a third party it would be greatly appreciated to know.

And yes Thom, if VW set a time table then it would be easier for a developer to produce it if they knew VW wasn't.