Diamond

PodCAD podcast 901 ready to download

It brought a smile to my dial this morning to see the latest PodCAD podcast (the first for 2009) being downloaded by iTunes. Way to go Pat + Dan.

If you don't listen to this podcast, please do. It will make you a better VW user, even those that have been around for a while, and think they know what they are doing.

The PodCAD Podcast is a periodic (about 12 times a year, but that does not mean monthly) audio podcast that brings you "News, Hints and Opinions from the world of Vectorworks."

Most shows run 40 minutes to 1 hour and include some news, usually an interview with a Vectorworks personality, and some commentary. Dan Jansenson (of the Renderworks Recipe Book and I host it.

It is a free service and is available both as an enhanced (iTunes) and an MP3 version. You can subscribe to either version at the iTunes store, or directly from www.podcad.tv.

• Like 2

7 Years later -  which I needed to tumble over the Podcast in iTunes,

is there any chance of a PodCAD revival ?

As it was a great Podcast.

+1!

Pat & Daniel are both fantastic and I've learned a lot from both of them.

I've asked Pat about this on a couple occasions.  I know it's way more work for them than most people realize.  

mk

Yes, I'm aware of the work behind of Pocasts, Tutorials, Videos and those things.

So we are here to show that we value these Podcats.

Maybe that was not done enough in the past to keep those running ?