Class not on print

Just upgraded from 12.5 to 2009

I'm converting assorted documents created in 12.5 or older and am having a class visibility issue.

I assign certain units on a plot to a new class called Non-Plot, which is a class for units not used current, but staying hung and in Rep.

I go to Tools - Organization - Classes, set NonPlot to Grey visibility.

The fixtures show background grey on screen, but print with full visibility, just as background behind the pipe (position shows as a line thru the fixture).

If I set the class visibility to invisible, they will disappear on the print.

So how do I get the grey visibility to print as greyed ?, as in, what's different in '09 that I took for granted in 12.5 ?.

Thanks in advance

Steve Bailey

Brooklyn College

Yup, that's the ticket.

That's new in '09 ?, I assume, as it's not in my print dialogue box for 12.5 and is something I wished for way back in 10

Still learning '09, just had a student show me the Windows trick of pressing and holding down the scroll wheel to move around the page. Found out that was available in 12. Sigh.....

So far liking most of '09, refresh instruments takes twice as long and not liking that.

Thanks for the help

Steve Bailey

Brooklyn College