SP3 Update Issues

So, how's it going with that SP3 Update?

Here's what I've noticed on my machine:

I updated, then immediately noticed a dramatic slowdown in overall responsiveness. So, I then ran some disk utilities, updated all my PIO's (and reset them, too, which caused numerous beams to magically displace themselves all over the building..that was a joy to track down.) and that seemed to fix it, sort of, and temporarily. After a few hours of working, I have a general sluggishness again.

The sluggishness is most noticeable when zooming in and out of my drawing, which is something I do several hundred times a day, so it's starting to get annoying. This afternoon I noticed the biggest thing yet: stacking all my floor layers and then rendering in OpenGL (also something I do a lot, with never a delay in SP2), took a full 68 seconds! What's that about? It was nearly instantaneous in SP2. This is repeatable.

In SP2 I did not have any speed issues at all, and I was working full days without having to restart. I was able to perform all these functions (yes, even the OpenGL stack layer thingy) without any noticeable speed hit.

I'd like to go back to SP2. At least it was stable. How do I do that? I do have a backup taken literally moments before I updated, but I'm uncertain what to back-date. Seems like there were lots of plug-ins replaced as well as the app itself. Is there a list? Can NNA please publish a list of what was updated and how to go back to SP2?

Anyone else having these or any other issues? Thoughts?

Thanks!

You can use OSX Time Machine and roll-back & forth...

did you trash all your VW preference files ( move them to desktop before launch ) ?

That's what I was planning on. I can grab my prefs from the backup. But, I just wanted to be sure which folders I should replace with the older ones. My thinking is this:

Vectorworks 2009 application folder

[Libraries (both User and System)] > Application Support > Vectorworks > Vectorworks 2009.

...and the Prefs, of course.

I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

(and yes, I did trash my prefs when I updated. I would just like an explanation of why the redraw has slowed down so dramatically (ha! fat chance! :D )