DoMenuTextByName('WSRecalculate',0); problem

Hello,

Can someone help us with the following problem.

We need to recalculate our worksheets withing VectorScript. We take the example in the VectorScript Function reference :

<b>DoMenuTextByName('WSRecalculate',0);</b>

But this doesn't work. VectorWorks tells us that the menu item cannot found. We are using <b>VectorWorks 8.5.2 NL (Dutch edition)</b>. We tried every combination but nothing works. And we desperatelly need this function because a <b>DoMenu(1500,NoKey);</b> does not work on the PC version (surprisingly on the Mac it still works).

We will appreciate your help very much because this is a very nasty problem for us.

We thank you in advance for your support and your help. We wish you a very nice day.

Friendly greetings,

StarGate

Seeing as there are so many of you experts at Vectorscripting, would anyone be prepared to post the vectorscript text for this really useful function, or email me a successful VW9 (for Mac) working script?

Seems like Nemetschek could usefully develop this as a default script.

Thanks in eager anticipation

DaviesTheChair

------------------

Hello Mark,

Thank you very much for your help. Your command worked without problems. Because this function was mentioned obsolete, we never tried it. However Nemetschek said that the funcntion

DoMenuText('wsRecalculate');

will be supported for two more versions (10 and 11). After that it becomes useless.

I thank you very much for your help and I wish you a nice day.

With friendly greetings,

StarGate

(Chrissy)

Dessel

Belgium

Europe

Hello Mark,

Thank you again for your help. Regretfully on the moment it does not work for us because probably you have VW 9 and we have VW 8.5.2. We have to wait until september before we can upgrade to VW 9. However I am glad with your answer because now we know what we have to use in VW 9. It will be a great improvement.

I thank you for your time and I wish you a nice day.

Friendly greetings,

StarGate

(Chrissy)