Upgrading my "MacBook Pro" to "Mac Pro"

Hi

Anyone here with the new Mac Pro (Nehalem Processor)?

I'm about to buy a Mac Pro and would like to know if there is better to buy the "2.66 x 2" with 6 GB memory or the 2.26 x 2 with 16GB Memory.

Will Renderworks gain anything if I upgrade graphics to "ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB" ?

J?rgen

Running

Designer 2009 with RW

on a Mac Book pro 2.4 with 4GB Memory

Brudgers

Do you have a storm cloud hovering over you!? Just so you know, you are cool enough to have a Mac, but if you don't want one, that is okay as well. Peace out! ;) BTW I don't want to start a flame war ;)

What about a great architectural quote?

?Architecture is music in space, as it were a frozen music? Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph von Schelling

Art is a jealous mistress and if a man has a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture or philosophy, he makes a bad husband and an ill provider." Ralph Waldo Emerson

And one of my favourites...

"I was planning to go into architecture. But when I arrived, architecture was filled up. Acting was right next to it, so I signed up for acting instead. [On his college registration experience]? G. K. Chesterton

In fact I might add one to mine...