Welcome on board Mike, Pat, Peter, Ray, Jonathan: our new moderators

Well, I shouldn't really say "welcome on board" to you, since most of you are a forum presence since many years, but nevertheless...

welcome Mike, Pat, Peter, Ray and Jonathan!

People of this forum, you asked for moderators picked from the users and you got them!

And a big welcome to Frank Brault!

So glad to see you here among us, Frank.

orso

Guest Frank Brault

Thank you, Orso. I intend to tread lightly and positively as the NNA administrator. If anyone has comments on NNA's presence here, please let me know.

Well done peoples! We are in good hands. Solid performers for sure.

Hi Mike (Mike was who I purchased my first couple of versions of VW from - but now have moved to Julian Carr territory).

Hi Pat ( & Dan - To whom I have only recently been introduced to via PodCad podcasts - I know...slow on the uptake)

And Jonathon, (Who I do not know but feel a certain kinship with. Kiwi's + Aussies need to stick together).

As for the others...I am sure in time our paths will cross. There is a certain comfort in knowing a persons voice. As I read the posts from those whose voice I know, I find myself imagining their voice as I read. Maybe that is just me.

Once again, well done