VW9 Bugs

This VW 9 it is bad in quality, I think I would be back to VW 8.5 it is a lot faster I can use the different tools without problem, now I'm wondering and I would like to ask a question to the marketing people, would they buy a 2002 car without being tested, just earing the comments from the dealer people that say it is an excellent car? I think you wont put over risk your life and money buying an untested car and if you do and you have any trouble with the car certainly you will ask for solutions, probably you would ask for drastic solutions, money, returns, who knows. So I think the Vector Works user we must have some type of pay for all this waste of time, I think will be good and fair if after betatesting the sofware they send us the workable version of Vector Works 9 because remember this, we pay several hundred dollars for an "perfect" copy and what we got ,instead, the untested car, would you drive it and pay for it?