Custom Title Block

Hi Guys,

I've just done a custom Title block with company image - but still pretty simple, I'm no expert.

The block uses the same font/size as my default font/size for text - Fine. Is there a way of using a diff font/style or size at least in the record format between the title block titles and the entries I put in there when in place on a drawing?

Thanks,

Matt

You mean when I create the record?

I can't edit the titles font or the text I have input into the block in the drawing - when I edit record.

For example I would like to have :

Scale: 1:20

The record only holds data, no text settings.

Text of symbols can be linked to such a record. The text uses it's own text settings. So you'll have to edit the text.

You will need to edit the title block at the symbol stage through the resourse browser.

Open up a file with the title block in it and then look in the resourse browser under symbols/plugin objects. There you will find your title block. Right click and chose edit then choose 2D symbol. You should be able to select the text and change the font and size.

Hope that helps, (sorry if you already know all that)