Tag info for plants

Yes you can:

Right click on the plant label.

Select Edit.

Select Definition, OK.

Select Default Prefs.

Select Tag Top.

You will find there various options for the plant labels names.

Alternatively, you can click on the plant preferences icon in the tool bar, select the plant you want to edit, then select Edit, etc.

These method appears to change all instances of just that specific plant species. You will need to do the same procedure for each plant species. (If there is a way to do this globally for all plants species, I haven't found that yet!).

just jumping in on this one, is it possible to bump up the numbers of plants on the tag manually if you think there should be a couple more or less in there than displayed, and this then auto corrected on the worksheet?

Not aware of this. Does anyone else know? It would be a great feature. You could post that in the features request forum.

However, In VW Landmark 2009, there is a Plant Area Tool that I've used for large fill areas or groundcovers, or multiple species of plants in the same area. Even though it doesn't show individual plants (like the plant Array Mode Tools as far as I can tell), you can change the plant quantities very easily. Either by stretching the boundary line of the area, or by changing the plant spacing Rate number. It updates the tag and the plant list quantities automatically. This is the main reason I updated from Landmark 2008 to 2009.