Viewport name & scale label?

OK, thanks! Not exactly what I was hoping, but it'll do for the time being.

It seems to be impossible to get entirely rid of the stupid line: if the scale is changed, it comes back.

In the afternoon I actually created a prototype of a PIO that reads the viewport name when in annotation (and gets updated) and also outside one when placed, but of course in the latter case linking is not possible. The two modes are probably too confusing; have to think about this. Some technical problems, too: triggering the update of the PIO.

You can make a script that updates all those pio's for you. You can then run that script before you need to print. I have done such a script in the past, so it's possible. It will not be like you are hoping, but it will save a lot of work.

Maybe there must be some kind of relationship possible between objects that the user can specify (or the programmer of scripts)? Maybe NNA can make some sort of ID that sticks to the object all time, even between session (so not like the handle) so that you can store these values of the objects from where the current object must be updated.