dimensions not flipped on a sheet layer

Unflipping it in the design layer made no difference, but rotating the viewport does flip some of the dimensions the other way - so it corrects some but incorrects the others - depending which way I rotate it ....

Why is this happening? And what should I do to have the dimensions the way I want - some flipped and some not?

Thank you for help

I have the answer, at least I believe I do. In the design layer select any dimension and right click, go to properties. From here uncheck auto position text. This resolve you problem.

On a side note the Adjust Flipped Text did actually change the text, at least in the viewport it changed the text going vertical.

I don't know why but Adjust Flipped Text makes no difference to my viewport.

I tried unchecking the Auto Position Text in the design layer and it sent the text to the top of the dimension line.

BUT in the process I realized that there is the option to have the text horizontal, which answers the other question I had - what to do to have all the dimension text all the same orientation as Ray suggested. That makes the text to intersect the dimension line though ....

I did offset the line so that the text does not colide with the drawing line ....

Apart of the non-flipped text in the viewport, I think I can do what I need now.

The local standard is a combination of vertical and horizontal text, i.e. text aligned with the dimension line. I will try to stick to that and not flip the text ...

Many thanks!!