draped surface

Could someone do a screen capture and voice capture while putting a draped surface on this file. On windows you can download "Windows Media Encoder Series 9" to do this. Because it is a wmv file you would have to upload it to youtube and then provide the url under this topic. If you are using a Mac I'm not sure whether you can create a file that can be posted to this forum. You may have to go the youtube route. Thanks!

Ray could explain to me or send me a screen capture video of how you did this. Just download Windows Media Encoder Series 9.I'll send you a new copy of finehomebuilding 123 that has an article about this beautiful one and one half story house. Pando can be used to send large files. Attach a monetary value and I'll send you a check as well to cover your hourly rate. This will influence my purchasing of Vectorworks and Interiorcad. Just provide me with your address. I don,t own Vectorworks 2009 but am using th demo version to see if it will do what I want. My trial demo is good for another eight days. Did you leave the main roof and the dormer as solids. Thanks!

Thanks Ray. I was dragging and dropping the texture onto the object and this was not working. I also found that once you applied the textures and rendered, you needed to click on the workplace for everything to render. Now how would one go about changing the texture on the gable ends as well as the eves. Send me your mailing address to my mailbox or to bkjernisted@kmts.ca and I'll have an issue of finehomebuilding 123 sent to you. Thanks again.