Landscape

powell432

Question

5 answers to this question

personally i would not waste your time with these resources unless you have no idea how to use the landmark series at all. i bought the book and training CD and did not like either. It has the basics, but not much more than this

i found it far more useful attending a training day with a certified VW trainer, that way you can tell them what it is exactly you want to be able to achieve, and even take some material you would like to work on, it was far quicker and easier than sitting down with a book. on the down side it was a bit pricey and only for one day, so if you dont pay attention and make good notes then your stuffed

another good resource is johnathan pickups manuals (archoncad website) these are far more easily followed and explain things in a clear manor. he also does user groups etc which focus on different aspects of VW so you might be able to focus in on the landscape stuff.

exactly what aspects of landscape and landscape design would you like? I'm running an online landscape course that starts with the basic use of landmark. Then we will learn how to import a scanned image of a house project and apply planting and hardscape to it, which we will count. During this course we will learn how to make your own plants, and learn how to work with imported plans.

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for?

my manuals for Vectorworks 2008 and 12.5 are available from http://www.archoncad.com

manuals for Vectorworks 2009 are available from http://www.nemetschek.net/training/guides.php