eyebrow dormer

I've looked at the manual but do not understand the instructions. I,ve installed "windows media encoder 9 series" on my computer so I can do screen capture and voice capture. Here is a wmv file of what I mean. Perhaps someone could install this software on this pc and send me the file. Thanks! I tried to attach the wmv file but it is not one of the allowed files. Which video files are allowed. Could I email this file to someone.

Should I be able to use the move by points tool to bring the mirrored halves together. Whenever I click on the 1st endpoint and then on the second endpoint and even after entering a distance of 0 the second object always moves the distance apart the 2 objects were apart and in the same distance as the snap line I produce. I,m using a demo version. I used this command one time and it seemed to work but from then on it has not worked.

• 2 weeks later...

A brief tutorial showing how to create the eyebrow dormer roof part with smooth transitions to the main roof surface.

To add textures:

- Select the roof object and via the Render tab on the OIP apply the required texture to the top surface of the roof object.

- Enter the eyebrow roof part group and select the top surface only. Apply the texture to this.

Note:- To get the texture mapping close to correctly you will need to adjust its mapping (rotation and X and Y). To get it perfect you will probably need to create a texure that flares to the length of the top and bottom nurbs curves.

Edited by mike m oz