VW can't find dongle

kitty

Question

12 answers to this question

There don't appear to be any more dongles on the cd. I also have tried downloading the driver from the internet but that didn't work either. I am brand new to Vista and I don't know if there is some issue with Vista that I don't know about, or maybe I am installing the disk wrong (not sure how though. )It just seems weird that it wouldn't automatically install the driver.

Ok I tried that. Installed it as "run as administrator" but after installation when I right click on vectorworks.exe (I don't have 2009) to run as administrator, it wont let me check the little box. Can you even install 12.0.1 on Vista? Could there be something wrong with my dongle?

I'm not sure why it didn't work. Maybe I didn't get the right thing. I tried to find it at NNM website but couldn't so I found another VW help site that listed the drivers but it was a little hard to decipher, so maybe it wasn't the right one or maybe I only got part of it. I know I am missing something here, I just can't figure it out. Thanks for your help with this.