Where is the Live Section tutorial

CARMELHILL

I viewed a tutorial movie last week that showed how to cut a live section through a kitchen counter, then change the color of the cut fill, change the line weights of the images in the back ground, and some other stuff. Does anyone know where this file is? I searched all day in my downloaded files, in the Edispatch Tech Tips, in the Knowledge Base Tech Tips, and in my document movies but I just can't find it. Anybody know where it's hiding? Thanks.

• 1 year later...

I haven't upgraded to 2011 yet. I'm waiting for everyon else to work out the kinks this time. I'll upgrade when service pak 3 comes out. Right now I'm working on learning Chief Architect. I'm comparing the tow programs to see if I want to switch to Chief full time. The interiors are better but I don't like the GUI, or I just am used to VW after using it for 11 years.

Supposedly the 2011 renders are really fast because of the new engine, but I haven't even played with the evaluation version yet. I don't know if the render engine is part of the evaluation version.